Saturday 24 January 2009

I'll be back...a bit like my BELLY!

Sorry Boo has not been able to do any new posts or read any of your blogs and I'm really missing Blogland. I haven't had access to a PC (work one is a no-no!) Hopefully normal service will resume once my PC is sorted on Friday by a lovely expert.

Decided to have a hool-a-hoop championship on my Wii the other day, good job there were no hidden cameras! My hips are now fucked! But it was worrying me that lately when I lie on my back on the sofa the ceiling seems to be getting lower. When I lie in bed I have a kind of high pitched tent erect around me. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I think I'm cuddling my girlfriend. It is in fact my BELLY I'm cuddling. My BELLY that's inching nearer toward the ceiling and my BELLY that is the central pole in mybed tent!

Yes- it's time to sort it out and de-bellify...anyone fancy a hool-a-hoop competition?! Good job it's a virtual hoop as not sure I'd get it over my BELLY!

(No... I'm not pregnant she's been wearing her gloves ha! ha! ha!!)

11 comments:

Freedomgirl said...

i'm totally cracking up right now. i would love to hula-hoop with you but i can't keep one of those on my hips to save my life!

good luck de-bellifying, and frankly, i'm glad she wears those gloves. it takes a long time and a ton of money to de-bellify a baby...

eileen pennington said...

LOL!

Running away with the Spoon said...

Boo! You are irresistible, belly and all. And it doesn't seem to have stopped Rose!

This is my favorite line:

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I think I'm cuddling my girlfriend. It is in fact my BELLY I'm cuddling.

Hilarious!

Zed said...

I was wondering where you went. Glad yer comin' back! And, I've got to debellify too.
I've been doing a lot of situps but... it just makes the muscles UNDER the belly hard.
welcome back!

C said...

your tent bed sounds very interesting... can you put a picture of it on here, pretty please....? i'm serious.

i agree, bellies are jolly but they would be better off on someone else, eh?

C

Anonymous said...

You have me cracking up too & that's not easy to do on a very cold Monday morning so thank you! Very funny.

f said...

Hello Boo! are you sure that tent erect isn't.....?
See you in a couple days - are we having rollmops and pot noodle? :-)
fimg xx

Unknown said...

Hey, I happen to have a thing for big women! Just be whatever it takes to feel good about yourself. K? Fat skinny, whatever, attitude is what's sexy. :)

In the mean time, Boo, you've just been tagged... (grin)

Unknown said...

Just popped in to read the comments, and noticed that the word verification was dinglyke. :)

Queen Vixen said...

Hehehe - thats a funny post. I always know when mine is getting out of hand. Its like hot water bottle on my thighs. Not good! You can do it - mine is back in my jeans and feeling rather more flat than it was. Bit of exersice and avoid the creme eggs.

Monkey Outlaw said...

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. We just got a wii and I noticed that my Princess is using it too ... then I see when I log on today that there is a competive spirit in the darn thing! She was trying to out do me in the hula hoop ...now we are both sore!