Monday 28 February 2011

Fits so neatly...

Thank you. To the femme who has helped make me feel so incredibly proud to be a strong  tall-walking butch woman. She has helped me to love that I am rare.

I love to strut and swagger. I love to know that I’m a stud. I’m so comfortable with me, with my difference my masculinity - and no I don’t want to be a man. I love my femaleness. I love being a woman. Having a soft body. I’m confident and yet shy with the ladies. I have a strong masculine energy that lives within my female mind- sensitive, intelligent, gentle and emotional. I am self assured (especially in my leathers), feeling brave, fearless and and different.

For me to find a femme who swoons and who loves and desires my butchness is perfection giving me a sense of completion and satisfaction. Her softness my hardness. Her gentleness my roughness. Melting. The yin and yang fits so neatly – locks so perfectly in place.


I want to be her knight in shining armour, to be chivalrous. I open the door, I wipe her seat, I carry her bags, I  give her my coat, I protect her.

It's the femme with the strength. With just one look she has me and renders me powerless.

6 comments:

Anna said...

This post reminds me of a piece that is performed by one of my favourite writers, Ivan Coyote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q7IzwUa_kI

Anonymous said...

My name is Clara and I study Advertising and PR in the University of Girona (Catalonia). We were asked to create a blog about whatever we wanted. I chose LGBT news as my topic. We were asked to get in touch with people who, in some way, were related to our blog and encourage them to comment our posts, follow us or add us on their blogrolls. As you will see it's in Catalan, but there's a translator in English which is quite reliable ^^ However, in some time I try to translate it myself ;)

I found your blog and I thought you could be interested ;)

Here's the link:
http://itsnotaphase.blogspot.com

I really hope you like it.
Thanks for your time ;)abl

Anonymous said...

Sexy, Strong, Super

Anonymous said...

OH Butch Boo

I get so annoyed by those androgeanous lesbians you know the ones who are judgemental vanilla hand holding idiots. You know butch boo that there is nothing better than the energy that exists between two women who have so much to share but who have so much differece. Yep I totally get you- and any femme that totally gets you is one god damned lucky lady
!
Hallalujah!!!!!!!!

reeflightning said...

what a feeling! go boo!

Emma Femma said...

As a strong femme, I appreciate it when butches recognize the strength we have.

It's dissapointingly rare to find butches who see femmes for what we really are. :)

-Femma