Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Here goes for anyone who is remotely interested...
1. I found a loooong blonde hair protruding from my neck which wasn't there the previous day! How did THAT get there???!! (now carry tweezers round in my pocket- hope I don't forget when I mount any airplane- deadly weapon apparently!!!)
2. I have a passion for slurping coke froth. You have to be extra quick to get all of it. A tall thin glass with stacks of ice is the best froth maker- has to be glass bottled coke. It reminds me of childhood, sunshine and holidays. (I sulk if it gets poured for me)
3. My feet are endless victims. I lost all but one toe nail when I went climbing. My heel skin completely dropped off (which my dog ate!! yuk I know!!!) after a 28 mile hike. Only the other day I dropped a glass shower door on my poor foot and spliced it (I was of course drunk!)...loads more feet tales but you get the picture.
4. I feel incredibly tall with my girlfriend upon my arm (and NO that's not because she's incredibly short!!!)
5. I love wearing my bike leathers- makes me feel all powerful and butch. But I do look like Darth Vader in a nappy!
6. I love to put small twigs and things in spiders' webs and watch them have to skillfully cut it out and mend the web
7. When I was 11 my dad had a bright yellow bat mobile. Exactly like the one in the old batman series (except that one was black). He used to pick me up from school in it and I loved the attention I'd get sitting next to him under the round glass hood!
- I've tagged these (apologies if you've been done before)